At Episcopal Community Services, our people address challenging problems alongside individuals and families who are struggling within the San Diego community. We offer care, support, and resources so they can face their challenges, reach their goals, and move toward brighter futures.
It is work that relies upon employees to possess strong knowledge, skills, and abilities as well as a unique dedication to serving the greater good. If you have what it takes to support ECS in its mission of serving God by serving those in need, we encourage you to apply for one of our openings:
To view a complete list of employment opportunities and to submit an application for a position, please click on the "Jobs" button below.
Our employees are our most valuable asset and are the driving force behind our success. That is why it is so important to us that our benefits are designed to take care of the whole you and keep you healthy, whether physically, emotionally, financially or socially.
As a fulltime employee of ECS your benefits will include:
- 16 paid holidays per year, including time off to celebrate your birthday and the anniversary of your start date
- 80 hours of sick time each year, along with a minimum three weeks’ vacation for exempt employees, two weeks’ vacation for non-exempt employees
- Access to 9 comprehensive medical plans (77-100% of monthly premiums paid by the Agency, depending on your benefit selection)
- Access to 3 affordable dental plans (33-90% of monthly premiums paid by the Agency, depending on your benefit selection)
- Broad Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that includes up to 10 free in-person counseling sessions per year, per issue
- Life insurance (100% of monthly premiums paid by the Agency)
- 401(k) with both discretionary employer match and discretionary employer contribution
- Other voluntary benefits and discounts!
We invite you to explore an organization that is not only focused on you, but improving the San Diego community.
ECS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.