The ECS Central East Regional Recovery Center (CERRC), funded by San Diego County Behavioral Health Services, provides outpatient treatment services to adults with substance use disorders.
All clients receive helpful and appropriate services regardless of whether the help they seek is voluntary or court-ordered.
A multidisciplinary team assists clients with a variety of services including in-depth assessments, individual counseling, group treatment and discharge planning.
The CERRC can provide specialized services to clients challenged by co-occurring disorders, homelessness, unemployment or underemployment and provides linkage to additional community services.
Treatment groups are offered at convenient times to meet client needs.
Clients at CERRC:
- Become active participants in their own recovery
- Strengthen their coping skills to better manage stress
- Improve their decision-making skills to help reduce relapse
- Develop their own wellness plan with specific life goals
- Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient substance use disorder treatment services
- Recovery and discharge planning and support
- Mental health screenings and access to services for those with co-occurring disorders.
- Information, support,
linkageand follow-up to additional services such as education, employment, health care and housing assistance through a dedicated case manager
- Direct partnerships with community resources to offer complete wrap-around and after care services
- Services for PC1000, PC1210, and HIV/AIDS Education participants are also provided.
The CERRC Team 1st Graduating Class!
Download a program brochure here.
Central East Regional Recovery Center
4660 El Cajon Blvd, Suite 210
San Diego, CA 92115
Fri: 9am – 5pm
Sat: 9am – 2:30pm