HEAD START - HOW TO APPLY
ECS Head Start is currently accepting applications for families interested in either Head Start or Early Head Start services. Families interested in applying can call or walk-in to the center nearest you (ECS Head Start Locations) or contact us via e-mail
Please bring the documents listed below with you :
• Child’s birth certificate
• Child’s immunization record
• Parent’s proof of income: 2017 tax forms or pay stubs for the last 12 months (unemployment, self-employment or employer-written statement).
• IEP or IFSP if applicable.
Head Start Eligibility
The Head Start program is available to:
• Income-eligible children birth to five years of age
• Foster children, homeless families
• Children with disabilities (on an individualized basis) are fully-included into the program. Services for children with disabilities and their families are provided in coordination with local early intervention and education agencies, community organizations, and school districts. Head Start staff work closely with families to advocate in securing necessary services and resources for their children.
Proof of citizenship is not a requirement for enrollment in Head Start.
Thank you for your interest in the ECS Head Start program. We look forward to hearing from you!