Clients at CERRC:
· Become active participants in their own recovery
· Strengthen their coping skills to better manage stress
· Improve their decision-making skills to help reduce relapse
· Develop their own wellness plan with specific life goals
Central East Regional Recovery Center
The ECS Central East Regional Recovery Center (CERRC), funded by San Diego County Behavioral Health Services, provides outpatient treatment services to adults with substance use disorders.
All clients receive helpful and appropriate services regardless of whether the help they seek is voluntary or court-ordered.
A multidisciplinary team assists clients with a variety of services including in-depth assessments, individual counseling, group treatment and discharge planning.
CERRC can provide specialized services to clients challenged by co-occurring disorders, homelessness, unemployment or underemployment and provides linkage to additional community services.
Treatment groups are offered at convenient times to meet client needs.
· Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient substance use disorder treatment services
· Recovery and discharge planning and support
· Mental health screenings and access to services for those with co-occurring disorders.
· Information, support, linkage and follow-up to additional services such as education, employment, health care and housing assistance through a dedicated case manager
· Direct partnerships with community resources to offer complete wrap-around and after care services
· Services for PC1000, PC1210, and HIV/AIDS Education participants are also provided.
NEED HELP? WANT TO REFER SOMEONE? We have open Orientation, Intake, and Assessment every Tuesday at 9am for new participants. No appointment necessary. OR Call (619) 597-7335 to make an appointment with a counselor.